|24 oz Bag||Bags (Shipping extra)||Case of 12 ($5 Flat Rate Shipping)|
Cooking Instructions – Cornbread/Corn Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 cups Alabama King Cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 450F.
Grease a 9 inch skillet or a muffin pan and place in oven to heat.
Beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed, stirring to blend.
Pour batter into hot pan/skillet and bake 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
Serve Alabama King Cornmeal muffins with Dixie Lily Spanish Bean Soup.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 9
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 23g 7%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 2g 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.